donderdag 9 december 2010

Be the better person.

Lately I've been so tired and uninspired. I can't blame anyone except me myself and I.
That's not the only thing that has been a 'burden' for me. The world around me is so crazy,
since I came back from Indonesia. People who are not responding to my messages, emails you name it.
And I'm not talking about random people, the 'real' ones. I have always been the problem solver.
When there's a problem, just call me and I will be there, and I'll try to fix it.
But I've noticed that they're taking that for granted. Because when you have the power of someones trust,
do not take it for granted. Use this trust, to help people better themselves. Despite the fact that I always had that
in the back of my mind, I've decided to step back, and cut those people outta my life.
At first I thought that it was a good thing, no mo drama no mo pain and no mo bullshit!
But then I remembered what my Grandma always said to me:
'You're truly blessed by God, when you show mercy to the people who doesn't deserve it'.
How is that possible? How will I do that? Be the better person. It is a process. Go through problems, not around them!
You should change your habits and your mind will follow. Don't let your pride get in the way,
because 'pride' can be your worst enemy when it comes to making decisions in your life.
Don't make the mistake of thinking your rights are the only ones that count.

quote of the day:
'the balance needed for a happy life is illusory' by Yoon Ambush

Geen opmerkingen: