dinsdag 23 februari 2010

Life

Everybody has their moments, breakdowns, breakups or just tired. Tired of life.
I don't want to be the person that complains the whole time, but I have to admit
I certainly complain alot. Complaining makes you feel better for a while, but truth is;
it won't solve anything! It won't solve your problems. God does.
Two sundays ago I went to church with my grandma and sis. And there was a guy around
the age of 28 preaching about his life in Congo. He lives there with his wife and kids, to help the people the best they can. He told us how hard life is in Congo, the rebels are taking over the villages, they kill people, they're raping women. Every single day! Everything he told us was so devastating, but their was a message in his story.

Everyday is a struggle for the people in Congo, everyday they lose people they love in their life, but they never doubted the love of God, they keep believing and they keep saying God is good. God has mercy ! Every single day. And we are fighting about the most ignorant things. Think about it, how lame it is.

How good is life here, compared to the people over there? Keep saying that to yourself,
before you get mad over a small fight with your boyfriend, keep saying that to yourself!

I think that If you stop struggling, then you stop life.
If you learn how to cope, everything will be okay.
And when I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say,
I used everything you gave me.

4 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

WOUWW AMEN SISTA!!

Godblessyou

Shannon | Kid From The West zei

thanks for reminding me
i agree with you 100%

xooxo shannon

dan Andrea zei

You are absolutely right. Recently my friend was talking to a homeless man while giving him money & as he talked about his struggles he never gave up hope on God & i was really amazed because i felt that I would've lost faith a long time ago if I was ever in his situation. But I love the Post soo much.

Unknown zei

#real talk ;-)
RevRun is nothing by this!
Bless you mierowsjoe ♡